Friday, January 06, 2006

Tagged?

My daughter Sarah "tagged" me with a "meme". Now I have to tag 5 others in their online journals...not that I even know 5 other people. But I will try anyway. Daniel, Grace & Ruth all have journals...I suppose that's a start.

Here are the rules: “The first player of this game starts with the topic ‘five weird habits of yourself’, and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says, “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.”

1. I have an addictive personality - my current addiction is knitting.
2. I could watch TV all day - especially while knitting.
3. I buy diet books/plans and then never use them (too busy knitting).
4. My kids call me the "bag lady" because I'm always looking for the perfect purse or tote bag (my current one holds my knitting nicely).
5. I hate housework and do as little as possible

I'm not going to publish the links to their journals, however.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I like it. I like your habits; they're funny. Thanks for sharing!