Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I got a haircut!







It's been very hot here this week - I decided to get a haircut, even though my hair was the longest it had ever been. I was putting it up all the time anyway, even at night. So I figured I might as well make it easier to manage, etc. I'm going to try to donate my hair although it has quite a bit of gray, so not so many organizations want it.

The first picture is me today, followed by me two days ago. It's a little different than I've usually had with short hair, and the problem is it's still on my neck. So I may have to take more off eventually. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I think it's cute.

Maybe you can figure out some cute products too. But I like it (especially gray).

Merryheart said...

What do you mean, cute products?

Sarah said...

hair products you can buy that will help your hair be even more cute.